An arrival gift, for your guests is a really thoughtful and always very welcome gesture, especially if they have traveled a long distance to attend. If your guest are staying in self-catering accommodation, some delicious Irish goodies on arrival will help them to unwind after their journey.
We can organise beautifully presented gift packs, which will vary in price depending on what you wish to include. Items that have proved popular in the past include:
- Irish Tea
- Irish Smoked Cheese and Biscuits
- Smoked Salmon
- Brown Bread
- Traditional Irish Crisps
- Irish Truffles
- Miniature Irish Whiskey
- Miniature Baileys
- Bottle of Wine/ Champagne
- Grow your own Shamrock seeds
- Irish Friendship wish
- Guinness calendar
- Historical book on the area that you are staying in
- Burren perfumery bath oil
- Liscannor stone
We also suggest including the following in your wedding welcome pack, and can arrange for these items.
- Itinerary for the guests duration of their stay
- Welcome letter from the couple
- Map of the area and places of interest
- Clear directions to all places at which they will attend events
- Useful contact details
What can we do for you?
If you would like to welcome you guest with a special pack, please contact us to discuss what you would like to include.