Yes! we are delighted to do so. Please see info below.
A Humanist celebration means that you can:
• get married in a ceremony that reflects your own non-religious beliefs
• express vows to each other in your own words; be formal, or thoroughly informal
• invite more friends and family to share in the ceremony
• use a place which is special to you
• choose readings and music which mean something to you, as a couple.
Humanist celebrants can legally solemnise the marriage, so a separate registry office wedding is no longer required. However, the couple will need to give 3 months’ notice to the HSE registrar. The HSE registrar charges a fee of €200 for the notification of the registration of the marriage and €20 for the marriage certificate